I turned the television on the station happened to be on the Jerry Springer show. After two minutes, I decided:
1. If the Jerry Springer show calls you and asks you to be on the show….say no.
2. If you’re an idiot and say yes, prepare to be embarrassed in front of the audience and national television….if you don’t want that to happen, see #1.
3. If you still go on the show, don’t act surprised when you get a bomb shell dropped on you….if you can’t handle bomb shells, see #1.
4. If you don’t feel like having someone hit you, swear at you or insult you, see #1.
5. If after all that, you still go on the show, then welcome to the society of the dregs. You’ve made it.
I changed over to New Day Northwest. Infinitely more useful and uplifting.